Patterson Group Services is growing! Because of this growth we are seeking to add an ambitious Fire Alarm and Detection Technician to our team in High Point, NC. The Alarm and Detection Technician is primarily responsible for the installation, repair, troubleshooting, inspection, and programming of fire alarms and other low voltage systems in commercial, industrial, health care, and other facilities. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone seeking opportunities for growth and advancement with an industry-leading company, and who thrives in a hands-on position requiring electrical aptitude.
- Genuinely enjoy working in a TEAM environment
- Like learning new technology and system software programming
- Seek to develop detail-oriented solutions in your work
- Have a talent for effectively and respectfully communicating with others
…then we would love to hear from you!
What makes someone successful in this role?
- Ambition and energy to be a top performer.
- Being eager to learn and initiating steps to enhance knowledge and understanding of your work.
- A steadfast commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
- A good work ethic that keeps you striving for excellence on all levels.
- Maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
What can you expect to accomplish in your first year on the job?
- Obtaining appropriate local and National Fire/Security Industry certifications and licenses.
- Developing an understanding of AFPG’s culture – how we do things and why.
- Building caring and enduring relationships with your team and your customers.
- Mastering the tasks of your job.